Our education programs have been developed by a committee of experienced
educators and experts. Whether your group is young or old or somewhere
in between, Woodlands Wildlife Refuge has an education program that
meets your needs. Programs are available for groups upon request or for individuals at the following times:
Wild Wonders! Come meet some of Woodlands educational animals and join staff on a fun filled tour of Woodlands Wildlife Refuge. Play wildlife games and learn about our wild neighbors! $5 admission donation, adults are free if accompanied by children 12 and under! Approx 1 hour.
Life of a bear: Held on site at Woodlands Wildlife Refuge. $10 per person advanced RSVP. $12 per person at the door. Click Here for details!
Pay below via paypal, by phone at 908-730-8300 ext 7, or via check to: Woodlands Wildlife Refuge P.O. Box 5046 Clinton, NJ 08809. If paying by check please include attendee names and program date. Please call or email for directions. Programs are non-refundable and will be given rain/shine.
Life of a Bear - 8/17/14 at 4pm
Wild Wonders! - 8/18/14 at 1pm
For a brochure detailing our education programs please click here.
Some details about our programs:
• All of the school programs introduce students to concepts
and content in life science, biology, and environmental science
to meet current New Jersey Core Curriculum Standards.
• Programs average one hour unless otherwise indicated or
• Programs can be modified to suit audience’s specific
• Live animals may or may not be included in offsite programs.
• Programs may include: activities, animal mounts, study skins,
skeletons and handouts.
• Species specific programs may be available upon request.
• Offsite programs can be modified to suit audience size and
• Program agreements and evaluation forms will be provided.
• Program dates for groups are subject to availability.
For more details on program pricing, click here
or please call us at the phone number below.
To arrange for a program call: (908) 730-8300 ext.
7 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org