Our education programs have been developed by a committee of experienced
educators and experts. Whether your group is young or old or somewhere
in between, Woodlands Wildlife Refuge has an education program that
meets your needs. Programs are available for scheduled groups upon request or for individuals during the summer at the following times:
Wild Wonders! Come meet some of Woodlands educational animals and join staff on a fun filled tour of Woodlands Wildlife Refuge. Play wildlife games and learn about our wild neighbors!
$5.00 admission donation per person, adults are free if
accompanied by a child 12 and under!
Approx 1 hour. DATES :
Sunday June 12th, 2016 - 2pm
Friday June 24th, 2016 - 4pm
Sunday July 10th, 2016 - 4pm
Saturday July 30th, 2016 - 2pm
Saturday Aug 27th, 2016 - 2pm
Wednesday Aug 31st, 2016 - 4pm
Pay by phone at 908-730-8300 ext 7, or via check to: Woodlands
Wildlife Refuge P.O. Box 5046 Clinton, NJ 08809. If paying by
check please include attendee names and program date. Please call
or email for directions. Programs are non-refundable and will
be given rain/shine.
For a brochure
detailing our education programs please click here.
For more details on program pricing, click here
or please call us at the phone number below.
To arrange for a program call: (908) 730-8300 ext.
7 or email us: email@example.com
Some details about our programs:
• All of the school programs introduce students to concepts
and content in life science, biology, and environmental science
to meet current New Jersey Core Curriculum Standards.
• Programs average one hour unless otherwise indicated or
• Programs can be modified to suit audience’s specific
• Live animals may or may not be included in offsite programs.
• Programs may include: activities, animal mounts, study
skins, skeletons and handouts.
• Species specific programs may be available upon request.
• Offsite programs can be modified to suit audience size
• Program agreements and evaluation forms will be provided.
• Program dates for groups are subject to availability.